MicroDC Solutions by STULZ Enabled by Oper8
The STULZ Enabled by Oper8 range of Micro Data Centre solutions aligns data centre capacity and operations with your compute, storage and network requirements at the ‘edge’.
As organisations determine that application and system performance can suffer when they are located 100’s or even 1,000’s of kilometers from staff and end users, the ability to locate these systems on premise or in strategic business locations can be enabled with a micro data centre.
STULZ Enabled by Oper8 MicroDC solutions are available in a range of models to align to your business and technology needs:
- From one to six racks
- Redundant cooling from 5kW to 20kW
- 40U and 45U rack heights
- 600mm or 800mm wide racks
- HPC options with direct liquid cooling to the chip (delivering 64kW per HPC rack)
- Lead-acid or Lithium ION UPS systems per rack
- Integrated inert-gas fire suppression systems
- Optional containerised diesel generator backup power
A range of options across security, monitoring, asset management and load density can also be included.
Visit our dedicated MicroDC website for more information.
Offering Data Centre as a Service (DCaaS) solutions, Oper8 can remove the headache of owning and operating your own data centre under an operational cost model that aligns with your other ‘as a service’ IT solutions. Oper8’s DCaaS includes all operations, maintenance, monitoring and alerting of your MicroDC solution.
Oper8 is an Australian owned and operated business, with a clear focus on delivering great IT and technology solutions across Australia and the Asia Pacific that is right-sized to customer needs.
We look to engage local businesses in your region to help support MicroDC deployments through Oper8’s DCaaS and maintenance programs. We strongly believe in helping to maintain jobs and skills in the regions, and welcome local partners to help us keep IT capabilities in the community.
Oper8 provides training, access to our knowledge base, and supports our partners through our customer service portal.
A STULZ Australia – Oper8 Partnership
Based on the partnership between STULZ Australia and Oper8 Pty Ltd, the STULZ MDC (Micro Data Centre) systems are integrated with Oper8 services including:
- Online Customer Portal enabling a real-time view of MicroDC operations
- 24×7 wireless monitoring and back to base alerting
- Electrical solutions and Lithium ION UPS options
- On-Premise storage solutions with cloud enabled NAS and archive solutions
- WAN and Internet connectivity with network acceleration options
- Onsite maintenance and support
- Service Desk with online Portal