Mesh your Data Centre Topology
With the demand for Edge Compute and Hybrid Cloud solutions a meshed Data Centre Topology can increase your service uptime and enhance your business continuity.
As businesses look to deploy compute, data storage and IoT solutions closer to users (at the Edge), the need for a robust data centre topology that supports core business services and enables high levels of availability is required.
Don’t Let Your Topology Let You Down
As more Smart Cities and businesses deploy Micro Data Centres and Nano Data Centres on-premise to deliver compute, processing, data storage and networking closer to users or their IoT sensor nodes, a supporting Data Centre Topology can increase service availability and reduce data loss.
As corporate and IoT sensor data is stored and/or processed on-premise, the underlying topology should enable and support the business continuity, data backup and remote management objectives of the business.
Data Centre Topologies are heavily dependent on available data communications bandwidth and service types, often with a need for fibre, LAN and wireless connectivity.
Meshed Data Centre Topology options may include:
- Local network (LAN) integration with WiFi and LoRa (City Wide Wireless)
- Structured Cabling integration (fibre and copper) in your Micro Data Centre and Nano Data Centre
- Out-of-Band remote monitoring and management over 4G/5G
- WAN solutions interconnecting multiple Edge located Micro Data Centres
- Internet and Cloud connectivity
- SD-WAN (software defined WAN) solutions using Oper8’s Accelr8 solution
What People Say…
Oper8’s ability to supply a complete solution, including UPS, Cooling, remote monitoring and Fire Detection and Suppression while assisting in the design and supply of additional IT infrastructure was a true value-add to AIHW.
Complement your Hybrid IT Solution
Monitoring & Management
Enable real-time visibility of your remote data centre systems and Infrastructure
- Accurate Real-Time Operational Data
- Increased Operational Efficiency
- Remote Management of Edge Environments
Protecting your critical data through encryption, hybrid storage and backup, and network security
- Protect your business from data breaches
- Improve Data-at-rest Security
- Meet compliance & legal obligations
Data and Voice Services
Connecting your staff and business processes to your secure data and customers
- Simplify Business Communications
- Collaborate across multiple devices
- Reduce capital investment in technology
Latest News and Posts
As a member of the NEXTDC Partner Program, Oper8 has also expanded our DCIM-as-Service solutions with ONEDC Advanced Management subscriptions. The ONEDC Advanced Management solution removes the need to deploy and manage a data centre asset management tool in-house. Combined with Oper8’s existing DCIM solutions including RFCode, Oper8’s customers have access to a range of data centre tools that can be right-sized and aligned to customer’s requirements.
We are happy to help with any enquiry large or small.
Level 5, World Knowledge Centre, 37 Sinnathamby Blvd, Springfield QLD 4300, Australia
1300 516 288