Oper8 is pleased to be appointed to the Local Buy ICT Managed Services Panel (D) servicing Local Councils and government entities across Queensland and the Northern Territory.
Appointed to the ICT Managed Services panel contract in May 2016, Oper8 is able to deliver its wide range of Managed and ‘As a Service’ offerings to local government and related government entities.
Oper8 maintains a range of unique managed IT services including:
- File, Sync, Share and Backup with CloudBox
- Archive and Backup as a Service StrongBox
- Brocade IP networks as a service
- Data Centre Colocation in Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra or Melbourne
- Data Centre monitoring, alerting and management with Oper8 DCIM-as-a-Service
- Network acceleration and optimisation with Accelr8 Silver-Peak solutions
The Local Buy contract is:
- ICT Managed Services
- Contract: BUS 248-0415 (D)
Further LocalBuy Panel information is located here.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 516 288 for more information.